The latest draft of the TADSummit agenda has just been released, with even more world-class presentations from developers, enterprises, telcos, and service providers stuffed in; and even more pre- and post-events being planned. TADSummit is the only place where the whole telecom app development ecosystem meets, its a broad global ecosystem that has lacked recognition, being trapped in a legacy view of telecoms. The big change, telecom is now programmable and democratized by the Internet. Telecom capabilities can be used by anyone, its driving the on-demand revolution, and is creating new businesses and services, as we’ll show throughout the TADSummit.
Day One kicks off early at 8AM with the Exhibition. Plus a chance to remotely network where to buy valium in canada with people from around the world, using the online TADSummit Meeting Rooms provided by LyteSpark. We’ll have more on this feature in a separate weblog. And a chance to chat over coffee on hot-topics facing the industry.
Try to get in before 9AM (especially if you’re based in Lisbon), as the keynotes start at 9AM prompt, and reflect the diversity of businesses focused on telecom app development, SAPO / Portugal Telecom, LivePerson, RogerVoice, Truphone, and Telenor. The first plenary session is five ‘founder / CEO presentations’ from the people revolutionizing the telecoms industry: Jason Goecke, Tropo; Tony Jamous, Nexmo; Dinesh Saparamadu, hSenid Mobile; Ivelin Ivanov, Telestax; and Luis Quina, APidaze.
After lunch comes a very hard decision, which of the three packed streams to attend. Fortunately, they will all be recorded, so you’ll be able to view the one’s you missed after the event.
- Stream 1, Meet the TADHack Developers. A chance to see a few of the TADHack winners, get an update on the hacks and their commercialize, and practical insights into their experiences in telecom app development.
- Stream 2, Telcos making a Difference. Learn from those leading the charge in keeping their business relevant as service providers.
- Stream 3, Real-Time Enterprise. As the on-demand economy enters general business, telecom app development is revolutionizing how businesses operate. Learn first-hand from those leading the charge.
Then back to the second plenary session with Kevin Pitts from Oracle, then Paul Drew of Metaswitch on the rise of open source in telecoms with Kevin Paige from Manx Telecom, Matthew Hodgson on the first year of Matrix, Frans De Rooij of Ericsson on the rise of identity business, and we finish with a teaser session from James Body of Truphone on the World’s Largest Live ‘Cloud Based Mobile Network’.
Dinner will be provided by Tropo / Cisco, to celebrate the acquisition. A big thank you to them for being the providers of the feast.
Day Two starts at 8AM with the Exhibition, a chance to network with people from around the world, using the TADSummit Meeting Room provided by LyteSpark. And a chance to chat over coffee on hot-topics facing the industry.
The plenary session kicks off at 9AM prompt, with sessions from Amos Manasseh, CMO, WSO2.Telco the latest sponsor of TADSummit who has realized their world-first announcement from TADSummit 2014. Roy Timor-Rousso, GM fring Alliance; Jim Machi, Senior Vice President of Product Management & Marketing, Dialogic; Maarten Ectors, Vice President Internet of Things, Canonical / Ubuntu; and finishing off with an important announcement from Dr Cao Yi Ming, VP Digital Products, Huawei Technologies. Huawei have a post-TADSummit event, more details on this will be coming soon.
After morning coffee break comes again another very hard decision, which of the 3 packed streams to attend. Fortunately, they will all be recorded, so you’ll be able to view them after the event.
- Stream 4, Disruptive Developers. Meet developers disrupting businesses through using telecom capabilities.
- Stream 5, Telcos making a Difference. Learn from those leading the charge in keeping their business relevant as service providers.
- Stream 6, Dangerous Demo, World’s Largest Live ‘Cloud Based Mobile Network’. Where 12+ members of the TADS ecosystem show off their world-first demo.
After lunch we finish with a wrap-up session, with an exciting announcement from some of the TADSummit / TADHack sponsors on using the combined power of the TAD ecosystem to help developers. And some interesting and unexpected insights on what 2016 has in store.
TADSummit is a can-not miss event if you’re involved in new services or service innovation or simply want to understand how your business can take advantage of the on-demand revolution. Whether you’re a technologist or a marketeer, TADSummit has more for you than any other event, it will be time well spent.
Events happening around TADSummit include:
- Pre-event all day on the 16th Nov. Cloud Communications Europe meeting.
- Pre-event on 16th Nov in the morning. Libon Proposition and Roadmap Workshop with Ghislain Ulrich, COO Libon, and Alan Quayle, Facilitator. Expect some interesting discussions what the Google/Jibe transaction means.
- Pre-event on 16th Nov in the afternoon. API and Service Innovation Benchmarking Workshop, facilitated by Alan Quayle
- Pre-event sponsor workshops, more details to be announced, including an Oracle Workshop in the afternoon on WebRTC and APIs.
- Post-event on the 18th Nov in the late afternoon / early evening. Huawei GSIC (Global Service Innovation Cloud) Event, details coming soon.
- Post-event on the 19th-22nd Nov. RESTConn Summit