On Thursday the 6th October at 0900 ET we ran a TADSummit Preview with Nancy Colwell VP Marketing, and Jean Deruelle Co-Founder and CTO, both of Telestax. We’re now focused on looking forward to TADSummit 2016, and will be providing previews of what’s to come, you can see previous Previews here. TADSummit has become The telecom innovation event in the industry, it brings the ecosystem together for a practice-focused discussion on the application of telecom capabilities. While TADHack is a celebration of developers, creativity, and telecom app development technologies; TADSummit focuses on making business with all those innovations.
Telestax are a cornerstone sponsor of TADS since its beginnings in 2013. They lead the industry in open source telecom software, with one of the most active open source projects, with as many over the counter pills that look like xanax commits as Docker. And a vast library of 5 million lines of code and over 1000 years of developer effort.
The focus of this Preview is to catch up on what’s been happening with Telestax since TADSummit last year, and get a preview of what’s to come in November and beyond.
- Nancy, what attracted you to join Telestax
- Jean, we’ve not seen or heard from you for months, what have you been up to?
- Nancy and Jean, what’s new in Telestax and in Restcomm?
- Jean, you’ve just released an open source GMLC, what are some of the interesting use cases?
- Can you give us some hints on what’s coming up with Restcomm?
- Nancy and Jean, what do you have planned for TADSummit in November?