The TADS Agenda has been updated with additional telco case studies, developer ‘show and tells’, and world-class panels. Huawei is the latest TADS sponsor, demonstrating their leadership of the large telecom vendors in understanding the importance of telecom application development to the future of the industry.
Here are 7 reasons to attend the TADSummit:
- Learn about the latest telecom application development tools and technologies from Maartin Ectors of Ubuntu/Canonical, Jose de Castro of Tropo, Philippe Sultan of APIdaze, Florent Stroppa of OnMobile, Charlie Crighton of OpenCloud, Mac Taylor of Huawei, Ross Garrett of Layer 7, and Ivelin Ivannov of Telestax.
- Study telcos’ successes from Suresh Sidhu of Celcom, Dragana Linfield of Etisalat, Jason Noorman of Telstra, Sebastian Grabowski of Orange, Dinesh Saparamadu of hSenid Mobile, Normandes Junior of Algar Telecom, Raj Sunder of Bakrie Telecom, and Naoki Uchida of NTT,
- Go deep into webRTC with Dan Burnett, editor of the webRTC spec and author of the WebRTC book. Discuss the real-world implementation issues of webRTC and understand its impact on telcos from Dean Bubley of Disruptive Analysis.
- Share other developers’ experiences in building telecom applications with Mark White of Locatrix, Albert Ho of Kalsym, Normandes Junior of Algar Telecom, Des Hartman of Project Clearwater, and many more.
- Question world class panels on the Future of Telecom Application Development with the technology leaders; the Future of Voice with industry recognized thought-leaders such as Martin Geddes, and many more panels on raising capital for your venture, enterprise communications, and building the telecom application developer ecosystem.
- The closing plenary will present the latest status of the TAD Manifesto, the blueprint to building the TAD ecosystem. And a final panel, focused on three questions. What have we learned? Where should the TADSummit improve? What should we do to build the TAD Ecosystem?
- And do not forget the prize draw for a Nexus 10 32GB tablet. You have to be there to win it!