We have a new partner for TADSummit EMEA, 19-20 Nov at IdeaLondon, BlogGeek.Me – Tashi Levent-Levi. He’s offering 20% off his WebRTC course for everyone who attends TADSummit. You can see an overview of the course below, and at the WebRTC course website.
WEBRTC COURSE OVERVIEW
WebRTC is the most interesting VoIP technology in the last decade. It enables real time voice and video communications from browsers. Companies big and small are using WebRTC to fit into their business processes. The BlogGeek.me WebRTC Training courses are meant to assist in the process of putting the best possible WebRTC architecture in place and successfully developing, launching and maintaining WebRTC applications.
The goal of these WebRTC courses is to bring students up to speed with WebRTC and enable them to make better product decisions, in effect, making them professional WebRTC developers.
WHY THESE WEBRTC COURSES?
There’s a lot of information about WebRTC on the internet and a few courses and books as well.
The BlogGeek.me WebRTC Training courses are the only online resources on WebRTC that are:
- Up to date with the standard specification and the industry around it
- Offer a simple, linear view of WebRTC, designed for easier learning experience
- Include a thorough review of all adjacent technologies
- Contain a mapping of open source and commercial WebRTC tools
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THESE COURSES?
Anyone who needs to deal with WebRTC as part of his job:
- Developers and QA engineers
- System architects and Lead engineers
- Technical pre-sales, IT, DevOps and Support engineers
- Product and project managers
WHAT’S IN THE BLOGGEEK.ME WEBRTC COURSES?
The courses span 10 training modules with over 60 recorded lessons in total.
One you enroll, you’ll be able to work through the modules and lessons by order or skip to the ones that you need at any given time.
- A detailed curriculum can be found later in this document.
- Each course module contains multiple lessons.
- Lessons include a recorded video, textual explanation and links, glossary, lesson brief and Q&A
- Total courses length is about 20 hours of video recordings.
- The courses have last been updated on July 2019.
If you want to learn more head over to WebRTC course, there’s a 20% discount if you attend TADSummit.