TADSummit is the thought-leadership event in programmable communications for ten years. It runs on the 19th and 20th of October in Paris, France. We’ll be at Capgemini’s 5G Labs, Quai du Président Roosevelt 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux. It’s going to be a packed agenda. Its OK to grab a coffee whenever you want, stand at the back, or pop out when the session is not that relevant.
The audience includes CxOs from many of the programmable communication companies, open source leaders, and telecom operators. It’s a strategic and technology event. Many of TADSummit’s sponsors go on to be acquired.
Some parts of programmable communications are mature and consolidating, while others are exploding, e.g conversation intelligence and the services / integrations that solve business problems.
Many gaps remain, conversations are trapped in silos, hence the emergence of vCon, an open standard for sharing conversation data. We’ve covered Web3 for over 5 years, plans are finally coming together to shake up some parts of this industry. Innovators in IoT are rewriting the rules in network programmability.
TADSummit remains the only place to get a no-BS (it’s in our policies) understanding of what’s working across technology, services, and go to market; and where things are going in programmable communications.
- Programmable Communications Evolution, bundling, rise of the telco channel, enterprise account management, industry workflows. Who’s doing what, and what are the best practices?
- What are the winning apps and integrations in UCaaS / CCaaS sold through Telco partnerships?
- Conversation intelligence and vCons, an Open Standard for Conversation Data.
- Chat Commerce, what are the top use cases and in which markets?
- Security, Identity Authentication, and Fraud Management. This continues to impact most industries across the customer lifecycle to improve security, compliance, and customer experience.
- Re-writing the rules in IoT programmability.
- Adapting to the post-pandemic world. A frank review of UCaaS/CCaaS convergence realities, impact of industry consolidation, and what are the emerging features and capabilities across programmable communications.
- Open source, this is the foundation technology of programmable communications. Work here fundamentally rewrites the rules of our industry.