Through May 2021 we will publish TADSummit Asia presentations daily. I’m excited about the agenda we have planned. TADSummit Asia is the only event focused on programmable communications in Asia.
Here is the TADSummit Asia agenda, it’s draft, still much to add. Some of the highlights include:
- Keynote: Accelerating Women Tech inclusion with effective usage of Telco API by Sammani Kusaladharma, Senior Executive at Ideamart, Dialog Axiata.
- Applications: Airtel IQ: Transforming customer engagement by embedding real-time communications by Ankit Goel, VP & Head Engineering – Digital Enterprise Business at airtel X Labs, and Ishan Bansal, Engineering at airtel X Labs
- Applications: Evolution of Telecommunication Service Providers, from Legacy to Digital by Namal Jayathilake, VP Engineering – Emerging Technologies, Axiata Digital Labs
- Open Source: Web is Communications by Dominique Hazael-Massieux, W3C, Web Technology Expert & Software Engineer.
- Open Source: Introduction of ASTPP – A Smart TelePhony Platform by Samir Doshi Open Source VoIP Expert, ASTPP Community Leader, Co-founder and Director of iNextrix Technologies.
- Plus many more sessions on identity and fraud, security, applications of programmable comms, open source, and a special tutorial on quantum computing and its relevance to programmable communications.
There’s no registration, content is freely available to anyone interested, we want this thought-leadership to reach the widest audience possible. You’ll be able to ask questions in the comments section of the weblog dedicated to each presentation, and you can also contact the presenters directly.
Keep an eye through the month of May for posts from me or TADSummit on Twitter, Linkedin, and YouTube about TADSummit Asia. Else bookmark and go to the TADSummit Asia Agenda when you have time, all the presentations, slides and Q&A will be available from the agenda. Check out last year’s EMEA / Americas agenda to see what the final product looks like, the content is world class, with some great Q&A.