Video and Slides
Outline of Intelligent Call Center Software to Empower Your Business
Arpit Modi, Cofounder of iNextrix Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- What is a call center solution?
- What is an intelligent call center software solution?
- What are the key features of an intelligent call center solution?
- What are the common challenges faced by businesses?
- How intelligent call center software resolve the challenges faced by businesses?
- What are the major benefits of using an intelligent call center solution in your business?
- What is iCallify?
- What makes iCallify standout among other call center solutions?
iCallify empowers thousands of businesses of different sizes. It comes with some amazing features that introduce automation to improve customer experience, boost team productivity, and improve ROI. Some of the popular features of this software include: predictive dialer, sticky agent, skill based call routing, soundboard avatars, and remote agents.
Customer experience is the driving factor of success in businesses, call center solutions have gaining the center stage in the business toolkit. The intelligent call center software is the most advanced call center solution in the industry at the moment. To explore more information about one of the leading intelligent call center solutions, visit https://inextrix.com/icallify.
You can ask Arpit questions in the comments section of this weblog, or contact Arpit directly, his info is at the end of his presentation.
Arpit provides a good summary of the iCallify product, an intelligent call center software, built using the latest technologies and smart algorithms. iCallify can be deployed directly by a business (on-prem or in the cloud), or through a local system integrator / service provider (multi-tenant support) that can offer it as a service to their business customers.
I particularly like Arpit’s presentation as its a straightforward explanation of the businesses challenges across customer-facing operations (sales, marketing, and support) and how their intelligent call center helps address those challenges; with straightforward language like ‘algorithms’ rather than the passé marketing term AI.
Thank you Arpit for a great presentation 🙂