Firstly, thank you to STROLID, Broadvoice / GoContact and AWA Network / Automat Berlin for sponsoring TADSummit 2022. Their support is critical for this event to take place.
TADSummit is the thought-leadership event in programmable communications for ten years. You can cut straight to the TADSummit 2022 agenda here, lots to add. And thank you to all the presenters who have already committed.
The physical event will be held on 8/9 November at GoContact’s offices in Rua das Cardadeiras Lugar, nº107, 3800-125 Aveiro, Portugal. Aveiro is referred to as the Venice of Portugal. And as always we’ll livestream for everyone online.
TADSummit remains the only place to get a no-BS (it’s in our policies) understanding of what’s working across technology, services, go to market; and on the future of programmable communications.
We’ll update the TADSummit site with the location information and registration soon.
- Programmable Communications Evolution, bundling, rise of the telco channel, enterprise account management, industry workflows. Who’s doing what, and what are the best practices?
- What are the winning apps and integrations in UCaaS / CCaaS sold through Telco partnerships?
- Conversation intelligence and vCons, an Open Standard for Conversation Data.
- Chat Commerce, what are the top use cases and in which markets?
- Identity Authentication, this is impacting most industries across the customer lifecycle to improve security, compliance, and customer experience.
- Re-writing the rules in IoT programmability.
- Web3 and programmable communication, breaking free of the aggregator stranglehold.
- Adapting to the post-pandemic world. A frank review of UCaaS/CCaaS convergence realities, impact of industry consolidation, and what are the emerging features and capabilities across programmable communications.
- Open source, this is the foundation technology of programmable communications. Work here fundamentally rewrites the rules of our industry. We’ll be reviewing the latest developments across the projects including programmable collaboration and scaleability.
- Private session on DDoS, sorry no live streaming, face to face share of experiences in mitigating DDoS, and emerging attack vectors.
TL;DR (Too Long; Didn’t Read) Version of Agenda
- Welcome to Aveiro Portugal. João Camarate, CTO at Broadvoice & GoContact.
- What happened since we last met? Where is the market going? Alan Quayle, independent
- Welcome to vCon! The next leap forward in the programmable communications industry. Thomas Howe, CTO STROLID
- Founding a Startup in Telecoms. The good, the bad and the ugly. João Camarate, CTO at Broadvoice & GoContact.
- Marten Schoenherr, CEO Automat Berlin/AWA Network/Founding Partner at TheWorkinGroup.
- TBC from Global Telco
- TBC from Programmable Comms Service Provider
- TBC from Programmable Comms Enabler
- Conversation Intelligence
- How to best maximize the conversation data stream for your business? Surbhi Rathore, CEO & Co-Founder, Symbl.ai
- CPaaS Conversational Platforms and Conversational Customer Service – The Experience Gap? Paul Sweeney, Co-Founder and Head of Product at Webio
- Master the Audience Experience Multiverse: AX Best Practices and Success Stories, Ken Herron, Chief Growth Officer, UIB
- vCon Workshop. Thomas Howe, CTO STROLID, + many more contributors and implementors.
- Telco / Enterprise
- UCaaS and telco integration. Global UCaaS/CCaaS/CPaaS
- Reality of Programmable Communications in the Enterprise. Asia focused Programmable Communications Enabler
- The Programmable Telco. Global Telco
- Programmable Comms Case studies. Global Integrator
- Open Source
- Programmable Collaboration on the Web. Dominique Hazael-Massieux, W3C
- Jambonz Case Studies. Dave Horton
- OpenSIPS Case Studies. Bogdan-Andrei Iancu, Founder and Developer at OpenSIPS Project
- Architecting your WebRTC application for scalability, Arin Sime and Alberto González Trastoy.
- Open Source Telecom Software Survey Results. Alan Quayle, independent
- Security and Protection
- How to bring down your own RTC platform. Running DDoS simulations on your own. Sandro Gauci, CEO / Senior Penetration Tester / Chief mischief officer at Enable Security
- Identity Innovations thank to Programmable Communications. Guillaume Bourcy, Products & Data Science at TeleSign.
- What Everyone Needs to Know about Protecting the CPaaS Ecosystem from Unlawful Robocalls. Gerry Christensen, VP YouMail.
- DDoS Workshop. Private session facilitated by Sandro Gauci and Alan Quayle.
- eSIM Reality. Craig Richards, Chief Operating OfficerChief Operating Officer, 10T Tech
- Time to ditch the ‘dumb-pipe’ – reinventing the core mobile network, to put developers first. Mike Bromwich, CEO / Co-Founder Stacuity & Tim Dowling, Co-Founder Stacuity
- Review of TADHack Global winners from all the TADHack sponsors
- Advice from Mark White, Corum
Here’s the full TADSummit 2022 agenda, lots to add, but it’s going to be packed.
3 thoughts on “Announcing TADSummit 2022”
Excellent agenda for this TADS 2022 in Aveiro!
Well done Alan Quayle, always plenty of good topics in agenda!
Excellent agenda of real and pressing strategic issues for all of us. Looking forward to it.
Comments are closed.