Firstly, thank you to RingCentral, Radisys, Stacuity, STROLID, Broadvoice / GoContact and AWA Network / Automat Berlin for sponsoring TADSummit 2022. Without their support this event would not take place.
TADSummit is the thought-leadership event in programmable communications for ten years, yep, TADSummit is 10 years old! The world-class agenda is here: TADSummit 2022 agenda. It will generate an excellent return on your investment of time. Please take the time to study the TADSummit agenda, it’s a who’s who of our industry, and every presentation delivers unique insights you’ll not see anywhere else.
The $2T telecoms industry is realizing it’s programmable. This is creating billion dollar opportunities. RingCentral, GoContact, and Broadvoice deliver services to enterprises once dominated by telcos. AND they also deliver those services in partnership telcos. Some telcos lament the loss of enterprise telecom revenues. BUT Radisys, STROLID, Stacuity, AWA Networks, and Automat Berlin show there’s massive new value to be created. It’s a $2T industry where faster pipes do not equal new revenues, rather programmable telecoms / communications do!
Please tell your friends, colleagues, and business partners about TADSummit, it will be well-worth their time. Bring me into the conversation if I can help persuade them. The TADSummit Logistics are here (location, registration, travel, and hotel booking). Or you can cut straight to register here.
The physical event will be held on 8/9 November at GoContact’s offices in Aveiro, Portugal. Aveiro is referred to as the Venice of Portugal.
TADSummit remains the only place to get a no-BS (it’s in our policies) understanding of what’s working across technology, services, go to market; and on the future of programmable communications. Its unique, you’ll make connections that will last decades, and gain insights that will change your business.
The best experience is in-person:
- Aveiro is beautiful, you must visit at least once in your life.
- Nothing beats face-to-face networking. The event set-up, relaxed format, lunch and dinner will provide lots of opportunities to chat with the in-person attendees.
- Dinner is sponsored by GoContact at their offices to provide the best of Aveiro cuisine. With beer, wine, and a roof deck – meet more people and enjoy Aveiro’s ambiance.
- Jam-packed agenda you can dip-in and dip-out of, with lots of areas to work and take calls. You may be away from the office, but you’ll still be able to multi-task throughout the event.
- Ten years of thought-leadership and a no-BS policy ensures you’ll meet the best minds in programmable communications.
- The DDoS Workshop will not be live streamed at the request of several participants. In-person will be the only way to learn and share your DDoS experiences.
TL;DR (Too Long; Didn’t Read) Version of Agenda
- Welcome to Aveiro Portugal. João Camarate, CTO at Broadvoice & GoContact.
- What happened since we last met? Where is the market going? Alan Quayle, independent
- Welcome to vCon! The next leap forward in the programmable communications industry. Thomas Howe, CTO STROLID
- Founding a Startup in Telecoms. The good, the bad and the ugly. João Camarate, CTO at Broadvoice & GoContact.
- AWA – a Telco bootstrapping product development: Challenges with dynamic market consolidation – an 18 month road trip. Marten Schoenherr, CEO Automat Berlin/AWA Network/Founding Partner at TheWorkinGroup.
- Time to ditch the ‘dumb-pipe’ – reinventing the core mobile network, to put developers first. Mike Bromwich, CEO / Co-Founder Stacuity & Tim Dowling, Co-Founder Stacuity
- Advancing Cloud Communications Well Beyond the Basics – Leveraging AI and ML in all aspects of programmable communications applications and media analytics. Adnan Saleem, CTO – Software and Cloud Solutions at Radisys Corporation.
- UCaaS and telco integration. Global UCaaS/CCaaS/CPaaS
- Future of WebRTC and Web3 Panel Discussion. Nikki Shum-Harden, ex-VP Marketing Subspace; Jayne Mast, Engineering Manager for DevRel at Daily; Amandine Le Pape, COO & co-founder at Element; Co-founder at The Matrix.org Foundation; Amber Lincoln, VP Customer Success, liveswitch; Tim Panton, Co-founder and CTO at Pi.pe; Arin Sime, CEO/Founder at AgilityFeat and WebRTC.ventures, Co-host of the Scaling Tech Podcast, and host of WebRTC Live
- Conversation Intelligence
- How to best maximize the conversation data stream for your business? Surbhi Rathore, CEO & Co-Founder, Symbl.ai
- CPaaS Conversational Platforms and Conversational Customer Service – The Experience Gap? Ben Waymark, Chief Technology Officer, Webio.
- Master the Audience Experience Multiverse: AX Best Practices and Success Stories. Ken Herron, Chief Growth Officer, UIB
- Latest Updates and Experiences in Launching Local Language Tools. Karel Bourgois, Founder Voxist, President Le Voice Lab, Exec Director Slatch, Chapter Pilot France AI Hub.
- vCon Workshop. Thomas Howe, CTO STROLID, + many more contributors and implementors.
- Telco / Enterprise
- “Don’t” ask your developer! Dinesh Saparamadu, CEO, hSenid Mobile Solutions
- Are we there yet? DT’s journey with CPaaS as a large Telecom’s grassroots project. Sebastian Schumann, International Network Infrastructure, Deutsche Telekom
- Should Telcos give up on CPaaS? Jesus Cruz Manjavacas, Development Technical Manager at PLAY | GCP Professional Cloud Architect
- Programmable Comms Case studies. Global Integrator
- No-BS Review of the 5G Programmable Enterprise Opportunities, Global IT Equipment and Services
- Great Expectations: The life and times of 5G. Vish (Vishwamitra) Nandlall, VP Technology Strategy & Ecosystems, Dell Technologies.
- Open Source
- Jambonz Case Studies. Dave Horton
- OpenSIPS 3.3 – Messaging in the IMS and UC ecosystems. Bogdan-Andrei Iancu, Founder and Developer at OpenSIPS Project
- Architecting your WebRTC application for scalability, Arin Sime and Alberto González Trastoy.
- Building a sub-second virtual ThunderDome: Considerations for mass scale sub-second production broadcasts. Jerod Venema, CEO and Co-Founder, LiveSwitch
- Programmable Testing for Programmable Telcos. Andreas Granig, Founder & CEO at Sipfront
- Open Source Telecom Software Survey Results. Alan Quayle, independent
- Security and Protection
- How to bring down your own RTC platform. Running DDoS simulations on your own. Sandro Gauci, CEO / Senior Penetration Tester / Chief mischief officer at Enable Security
- Playing at the intersection of CPaaS and Digital Identity. Kola Layokun, Sr Director of Product Management & Head of CPaaS Engagement, Telesign.
- What Everyone Needs to Know about Protecting the CPaaS Ecosystem from Unlawful Robocalls. Gerry Christensen, VP YouMail.
- Supercharging CPaaS Growth & Margins with Identity and Authentication. Aditya Khurjekar, GM Prove Protocol.
- DDoS Workshop. Private session facilitated by Sandro Gauci and Alan Quayle.
- eSIM Reality. Fredric Liljeström, Co-founder and CEO, 10T Tech
- How a Multi-IMSI architecture makes global cellular IoT deployments manageable. Tobias Goebel, Principal Product Marketing Manager, IoT, Twilio
- What makes a cellular IoT API great? Tobias Goebel, Principal Product Marketing Manager, IoT, Twilio
- eSIM as Root of Trust for IoT security. João Casal, Head of R&D at Truphone.
- Review of TADHack Global winners from all the TADHack sponsors
- M&A in Communications Technology. Mark White, Tech M&A, Investor, Founder, Board Member, Startup Mentor, SVP Corum Group.