There are 62 videos, the most generated for any TADSummit over its 8 year history. Through the month we had over 3000 views on Youtube, with several videos watched over 100 times already. And we have many more views to come as all the content is easily accessible from the agenda, this weblog article, weblog search, and the ‘slice of TADSummit’ series coming through December. Some TADSummit videos have been viewed 4.5k+ times! On Slideshare we achieve 6k views over the month, with a peak on one day of 600, generally in the 200-300 views per day.
In 2021 with have:
- TADSummit Asia (online) through May
- TADSummit EMEA Americas hybrid (in-person and online) on 10/11th Wednesday/Thursday November. At GoContact’s HQ in Aveiro – yeah!
Each week through November we provided a summary for weekend viewing / reading:
- Week 1, 2-6th Nov
- Week 2, 9-13th Nov
- Week 3, 16-20th Nov
- Week 4, 23-27th Nov
- On 30th November we had the final presentations from:
- Call Centers under Stress, by Shai Berger, Fonolo
- Security and Real-time Communications – a maze of twisty little passages, that all look alike, by Olle E Johansson
- Callcenter AI for when you don’t have a callcenter (in a pandemic), by Rob Pickering, aplisay
The agenda was divided into 6 sections: Keynotes, TADHack Winners, Industry Status and Strategy, Open Source, Innovator Interviews, and Case Studies.
- Helping Carriers Win More Enterprise Business in a post-COVID-19 World. João Camarate Silva, Founder & CTO at GoContact
- A Random Walk down Communications as a Service Street. Jim Machi, SVP Marketing, Sangoma
- Gamifying the User’s Journey and the CSPs Service Offering. Adnan Saleem, CTO Software and Cloud Solutions, Radisys
- Invited Keynote: Engaging Developers. Steven Goodwin, Award-winning CTO, author, keynote speaker, and developer
Simwood, Avaya, Sangoma, Intelepeer, Symbl.ai, and many many more.
- Adventures in Real-Time Communications in the Cloud. Manuel Pombo, VP of Engineering GoContact
- Serverless and RTC Panel Discussion, Tim Panton, João Camarate Silva, Simon Woodhead, Jason Berryman, Sebastian Schumann, and Marten Schoenherr.
- How will legacy enterprise communications adapt to programmable communications? Thomas Howe, Chief Technology Officer at VHT
- CPaaS is dead, Long live CPaaS. Filipe Leitão, EMEA Solutions Engineer, 8X8
- Cloud Native Function for 5G success. Grzegorz Sikora, Business Development at OVOO
- Open Banking…Energy…Telecom. Miles Cheetham, Developing the data infrastructure to help deliver a net-zero future
- Call Centers under Stress. Shai Berger, CEO Fonolo
- The Future of Conversational Messaging Isn’t Social, It’s Digital – Access, Control, and the Power of Permissions. Paul Sweeney, EVP Product at Webio Ltd
- VoIP Monitoring As A Code With SIP3. Oleg Agafonov (Co-founder and CTO at SIP3)
- Open Source Telecom Software Survey 2020. Alan Quayle, Founder TADSummit and TADHack, Independent Consultant
- The Difference Between Your Project Succeeding or Burning To A Crisp Is Actually You. Dan Jenkins, Founder at Nimble Ape & Director at CommCon Events
- Security and Real-time Communications – a maze of twisty little passages, that all look alike. Olle E. Johansson, Consultant in network security and real-time communication – PKI, webrtc, SIP , XMPP, Kamailio and Asterisk expert.
- Getting offensive: a different approach to RTC security. Sandro Gauci, CEO / Senior Penetration Tester / Chief mischief officer at Enable Security GmbH
- Project Fonos: An open-source framework for CPaaS building. Pedro Sanders, Project Leader Fonos
- Amandine Le Pape, COO & co-founder at Element; Co-founder at The Matrix.org Foundation; and Matthew Hodgson, Technical Co-founder at Matrix.org
- Daniel-Constantin Mierla, co-founder and core developer of the Kamailio SIP Server, co-organizer of Kamailio World, and world-renowned consultant in SIP, VoIP and WebRTC at Asipto.
- Lantre Barr, Founder & CEO of Blacc Spot Media
- Simon Woodhead, CEO Simwood
- Marlon Bowser, CEO, HTK (data-driven CX & loyalty)
- Mark Diaz, Chief Executive Officer Vinix
- Erlend Prestgard, CEO and co-founder at Working Group Two
- Callcenter AI for when you don’t have a callcenter (in a pandemic). Rob Pickering, Founder Aplisay
- Fighting Fraud and Delivering Frictionless Customer Experience in the Contact Centre. Abhinav Anand, Chief Product Officer at Smartnumbers
- Programmable Telecoms inside a Telco. Jesus Cruz Manjavacas, VAS Development Expert at PLAY
- Building the SureVoIP app. Gavin Henry, SureVoIP, Trusted UK VoIP service provider. Founder and MD
- A Geolocation API. Fernando Mendioroz, CTO at PAiC Business Development
- The importance of cloud-native core services in a Telco World. Carsten Bock, Managing Director CTO, ng-voice GmbH
- Getting started with data visualization. Seeing patterns in telecom data. David Curran, Machine Learning Engineer
- The challenges of creating a multi sided marketplace platform for telecom enabled products. Marius Waldum, Head of Product at Working Group Two
- Skype 1 – 0 Robocalls: How TeleSign helped Skype “Score” against fraudulent callers. Abhijeet Singh, Senior Product Manager, TeleSign
- LivingAds®: RTC Advertising Switchboard. David Uhalley & Brian Boyajian / Co-founders / email@example.com
- White-label the Coffer Platform to have your own Deals App or to start a new business in Card Offer space. Ruwan Dissanayaka, Co-Founder/CEO at Extrogene Software Pvt Ltd.
- EVA – Extrogene Virtual Assistant, have a virtual assistant for your business Facebook page today. Easy to integrate, customizable and excellent value. Ruwan Dissanayaka, Co-Founder/CEO at Extrogene Software Pvt Ltd.
If you find any of the content interesting, please share with colleagues, and consider sponsoring TADSummit 2021. Thank you.